282151 Range Road 55, Alberta, Canada T4C 1B2
Nestled in a scenic valley, where the limitless expanses of the Prairies wash up against the majestic east wall of the Canadian Rockies, this gorgeous cottage was purposely built for the perfect holiday getaway, vacation or staycation. Privacy and seclusion abound whilst the open setting means that full advantage is made of every hour of sunlight!
- bright open kitchen, with west facing windows and high-end appliances
- open-plan living area
- paved, partially covered patio
- enclosed porch with huge windows
- spectacular living room fireplace
- bright and spacious master bedroom with king size bed, full ensuite with shower and bathtub
- kids bedroom with bunk beds
- another bedroom with queen bed
- wheelchair accessible common bathroom
- 36 acres of natural vegetation to explore
The family home is 200 metres away, meaning they can provide that perfect mix of privacy and service for guests.
It has easy access to Cochrane and Calgary as well as the Rocky Mountain for hiking, kayaking, skiing etc. Yet the cottage is surrounded by nature, peaceful and beautiful.
Moose Bottom Cottage is a short 25-minute drive north of Cochrane.