Calling all foodies! Explore the best local bites and discover your new favourite eats. Taste of Cochrane is a culinary adventures that guides you through the best of Cochrane, Alberta restaurants, and they’re sure to ignite the senses and leave you asking for seconds. The culinary delights are neverending at Cochrane, Alberta restaurants. Taste of Cochrane is the kick-off event to Dine-Out Cochrane that showcases the most divine culinary treats and styles from all over the globe.
Taste of Cochrane is a ticketed, one day event for you to try delicious samplers or tasters from local businesses.
Here is how it works!
- Buy your tickets for Taste of Cochrane HERE ( Early Bird Pricing until November 13th!!)
- On November 19th, stop into the participating restaurants, between 11-4pm
- Show your Eventbrite Ticket to sample their Taste of Cochrane offer
- Visit all 22 businesses for the full Taste of Cochrane experience – you’re guaranteed to try something you’ve never experienced before.
- CHANCE TO WIN: Download the Explore Cochrane App for the list of participating businesses & their offerings. As you stop by each participating business on the day of the event, they’ll provide you with a code. Stop into at least 10, enter their code into the app and you’re automatically entered to win gift certificates to return and enjoy the restaurants another day!
Tip: You will find all 22 Participating Businesses and their map location under the “OFFERS” tab on the Explore Cochrane App
Some of what you will experience…
- Authentic Indian experience at Cochrane restaurant, Mehtab East Indian Cuisine. Relish expertly prepared fare like savoury butter chicken
- Gather your family and head to MR MIKES SteakhouseCasual. Kids and adults alike will love Mini Mikes sliders and Fresh Tomato Bruschetta with spiced herbed aioli.
- Gluten Free Grilled Chicken Flatbread samples at Good Earth Coffeehouse at The Quarry
- Coffee – Did you know that Found Books serves Specialty coffees – samples of americanos, pumpkin spice latte, our holiday featured latte & the beautiful London fog
- Tea – Did you know we have a new tea shop in town – Stop by Still Water Tea for your choice of 4 naturally flavoured, high anti-oxidant, luxury loose leaf teas
22 Participating Taste of Cochrane Restaurants and their offerings
Aama Nepalese Cuisine Inc – Momos
Booster Juice – Booster Balls
Cabeza Grande – Churro Bites with chocolate sauce
Cobs Bread -Toasted baguette topped with chive cream cheese and honey
Cuore Di Mamma – Tiramisu
Fence & Post – Chewy and gooey dark chocolate brownie – Gluten free and 100% plant based
Found Books & Shop – Specialty coffees Samples
Good Earth Coffeehouse at The Quarry – Gluten Free Grilled Chicken Flatbread
Half Hitch Brewing Company – Winter seasonal “Chocolate Porter” paired with a square of our house made chocolate bar.
Horse Creek Heritage Candy & Gifts – Sample of in-store made chocolate.
Mehtab East Indian Cuisine -Butter Chicken, Saffron Rice and Naan.
Mr. Mikes – Mini Mikes and Bruschetta
Pascal’s Patisserie – Chouquette sample – a little bite of bliss!
Prairie Donair – Choice of Beef, Lamb, Chicken or Falafel with sauce in 2 oz Container
PZA Parlour – Meatballs
Rockyview Brewing Company Taproom – Two 5oz Beer Samples
Still Water Tea – Choice of 4 naturally flavoured, high anti-oxidant, luxury loose leaf teas
The Butchery Block – Variety of house made sausages
The Community Food Co -Broken Bones – BBQ pork ribs.
The Shire Pub – English battered Haddock bites & home cut chips.
The Venue – Samples of smoked brisket, salt & vinegar fish & chips and Thai curry bowl.
Whispering Dutchman Distillery – Amaretto over Vanilla Ice Cream