- This event has passed.
Drive In at the Ag Grounds – Motor Nights
May 28 @ 7:00 pm - May 31 @ 9:30 pm
One event on May 27, 2021 at 10:00 pm
One event on May 28, 2021 at 7:00 pm
One event on May 29, 2021 at 7:00 pm
One event on May 30, 2021 at 7:00 pm
One event on May 28, 2021 at 10:30 pm
One event on May 29, 2021 at 10:00 pm
One event on May 30, 2021 at 10:30 pm
Motor Nights is here to emphasize that social distancing and having a great time as a community are not mutually exclusive.
The summer 2021 is shaping up to be different than we had had all hoped, but it doesn’t mean it has to be less memorable! From well-loved classics to Hollywood hits, Motor Nights will be bringing you everything you want in a night at the movies- nostalgia, excitement, and a sense of community at a time when we could all use it the most.
From Thursday, May 27th to Sunday, May 30th, Motor Nights will be debuting in Calgary, with a portion of the proceeds going to The Alex, who provide resources and support for Calgary’s most vulnerable. Our lineup is running two showtimes a day, giving attendees the chance to choose from 4 different nights and 8 different movies. The lineup includes classics like Ferris Bueller’s Day Off, Grease, and Footloose, to big-time laughs like Napoleon Dynamite, to box office hits like Inception. See below for the full lineup and map!
YYC Food Trucks will be on-site so that guests can enjoy their favourite movie snacks and local food truck faves throughout the show. Upon entering the grounds, you will be able to drive through the YYC Food Trucks lineup prior to finding your parking spot for the show. Attending food trucks will be announced the day of via @yycfoodtrucks.
The cost per show is $55/car, so grab the fam, friends, or have yourself a super unique date night.
You can get your tickets right here because they are going fast!
MOTOR NIGHTS DRIVE-IN RULES
1. Enter gate and have your ticket scanned.
2. Line up in your vehicle for the food trucks and order your treats, or skip the trucks and drive to the screen area.
3. Once there, wait for an attendant to help you get to your spot.
4. Movie audio will be broadcast to your car’s FM radio – please keep your car ignition in the AC position.
5. Turn off your head and tail lights. If they can’t be turned off while ignition is in AC position, please bring material to cover your lights so to not disrupt the other movie-goers.
6. Please stay in in/around your car except to use the restroom on site, and maintain social distancing while doing so.
7. Cars will be parked staggered and 6 feet apart.
We can’t wait to make summer memories with you!